This will not only be a space suit but one for deep space exploration, so it needs to be more advanced, not an air filled blimp like the ones we have nowadays.
The way I decided on this was reading about where humans are going to go to in space next. There is a lot of discussion going on about the direction of space exploration. Some groups want to go to Mars, others the moon and still others beyond all that into deep space. However if astronauts go into deep space, countless problems will pop up with the old space suits.
It's a brand new area of engineering exploration and I want to be a part of it.
I'm going to investigate these new ideas, create my own concept for a deep space suit and model it on Solid Works.
![]() |
| Artists depiction of a Deep Space suit idea |

No comments:
Post a Comment